Board logo

标题: Tiffany Jewellery but to give you a helping hand [打印本页]

作者: Fiddlestic2k    时间: 2013-8-13 13:37     标题: Tiffany Jewellery but to give you a helping hand

ag.These are not your grandma’s classics, though, even if grandma would probably be delighted to receive a few of them. After the jump, we have our picks for nine modern-but-timeless bags that will dazzle the lucky ladies on your giving list. Or, you know, your favorite blogger. My birthday is Christmas Eve. Just saying.Victoria Beckham Victoria Small Tote, $2995 via Net-a-PorterBalenciaga Giant Velo Bag,Tiffany Jewellery, $1895 via BarneysPrada Saffiano Lux Tote, $1730 via Neiman MarcusChanel Jumbo Classic Flap Bag, $4300 via ChanelYves Saint Laurent Roady, $1495 via Neiman MarcusKate Spade Irving Place Little Nadine Satchel,?Tiffany UK, $395 via Neiman MarcusRachel Zoe Margaret Minaudiere, $275 via Neiman MarcusProenza Schouler PS11, $1850 via Net-a-PorterLouis Vuitton Mirabeau PM, $1740 via Louis VuittonHoliday Gift Guide 2011: For the man in your life
So, buying presents for dudes. To be honest, I’m not an expert. I have a brother and a dad, and I’ve bought presents for boyfriends in the past, but normally I’ve gotten them something technology-related and gadget-y, which suited both them and me just fine. I’m guessing that many of you have gone the same route, and that’s a perfectly acceptable choice.But what if you have a man who’s interested in style, or alternately, you have a man who you’d like to nudge in the direction of stylishness? That’s a little bit more difficult, but to give you a helping hand, I’ve scoured the men’s sections of some of our favorite e-tailers to give you some last-minute gift ideas as part of our Holiday Gift Guide 2011. It won’t be ties and socks for Christmas this year, fellas – today is a very special Man Bag Monday.Every man who needs a pair of gloves probably already has a super-functional pair, but what about a pair that’s both incredibly stylish and just about as masculine-cool as it gets? That’s where the Dents Suede-Lined Leather Driving Gloves come in. Don’t we all want to be Steve McQueen? Buy through Mr. Porter for $60.Sunglasses are hard to choose for others, but this rounded pair of Ray-Ban Aviators is as close to universally flattering as it gets. Buy through Neiman Marcus for $129.Logos are a tough sell for a lot of men, but the dark plaid of this Burberry Crinkled Check Scarf is low-profile enough to pass muster. Buy through Neiman Marcus for $325.Almost all of the young,Tiffany Outlet, urban men I know are at least a little bit interested in high-end liquor, and a set of fine barware (and maybe a bottle of Johnnie Walker to go with it) like these Ralph Lauren Equestrian Braid Bar Tools would make a classy addition to either a bachelor pad or a family home. Buy through Neiman Marcus for $35-$95.A lot of men’s wallets are either plain and boring or covered in a logo, and this Gucci Signature Check Wallet strikes a nice balance between the two options. Buy through Mr. Porter for $330.To me, nothing says “grown man” more effectively than a dude who knows enough about style to own cufflinks and the shir
相关的主题文章:

?Tiffany UK  and we love him for all his spooky

Tiffany Jewellery Breakdown

?Tiffany UK re very picky. We’

欢迎光临 邱.百度.com (http://810a.810s.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2